TEW New Release: Aurora Be the Flower

Hi all, Unky will have a new release in The East Wind storeAurora 'Be the Flower'. Here is my inspiration project, hope you like it!





I'm entering this card for the following Challenges:


Thanks so much for visiting my blog!
If you see anything you like and want it in a different colour, theme, wording or with other customisation, let me know, either in the comment or via email to aichaku.creates@gmail.com. I'll do my best to make something special for you!
© Copyright Aichaku. All rights reserved.



Comments

  1. Wowww !! Nice colors !! I love it!!

    Andrea Alvarez ( Cuquidolls ) DT Scrap N' Dipity

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is gorgeous! Beautifully colored, and I love the design. Thank you for playing along with us at Craft Your Passion. We would love to see you again!
    ~ Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely - thanks for joining us at Scrap n' Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

It is always so nice to hear from you! So leave me a note, you will make my day. :D

Popular Posts